Thursday, February 12, 2009

Inkheart; a book review.

Stars: Four.

Pages: 534.

Buy after reading: Not if it's above $10 (hardcover).

Read it again: In a year or two.

Enjoyed it: Yes.

I thought the book very enjoyable, the kind that you want to take everywhere and where you're willing to pay the library fine so that you can keep it for a few more days. the first book that I read -well, I listened to it on audio books- by Cornelia Funke was The Thief Lord, which I thought was great until it got to the part about the Merciful Sister's magic merry-go-round. I had been planning on reading this book for about two years, so I was really hoping this would be a great book; I was not disappointed. The characters are portrayed very well, each characteristic defined and different. It takes the position of several different people, letting you understand every one's view.
I you have any questions about the book then COMMENT!


No comments:

Post a Comment