Monday, November 17, 2008

Trashin' the Inheritance Cycle

Today I'm trashing the Inheritance! Christopher Paolini's books are sad. The main plot is to stretched, the characters are too similar, the writing is poor high schooler stuff and a lot of the time Paolini doesn't even know what he's writing about; Plagiarism is second nature to him (next comes deceiving people), he's not properly using his imagination, and he's even properly disguising his plagiarism! I have to say, he is truly amazing, I mean, do you know of anyone else that can write such poor fiction as his?

He kind of looks like Dwight Schrute from the Office, and someone who just passed gas.



I doubt if he ever took a writing class or researched on what he's writing. If you've yet to read his books, than do so now, so that you too can write a post on your blog on the same subject. I'm writing a paper-like thing about this topic on Microsoft Word and it has a lot to do about his plagiarism, I'll try to get it up as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment